42 Of The Most Powerful Social And Environmental Ads
No matter how tired and irritated we might be about the overwhelming flow of ads around us, social ads still manage to catch our attention and make us think twice about the choices we make in life.
Issues of public interest, like our health, the environment and human and animal rights, always strike a chord in our hearts and conscience.
Here are 42 powerful ad campaigns that will inevitably leave you thinking about the issues our world faces. You have got to admire these advertisers’ creativity and insight too.
*viewers discretion is advised*
1. Save Paper – Save The Planet
2. Your Skin Color Shouldn’t Dictate Your Future
3. Liking Isn’t Helping. Be A Volunteer. Change A Life
Liking a Facebook page, status or twitter feed, that supports a cause is not actually helping.
4. Torture Victims Are People Just Like You And Me
5. Stop The Violence: Don’t Drink And Drive
6. The Right to Childhood Should Be Protected
7. Premature Ending: “If you smoke, statistically your story will end 15% before it should.”
8. World Wide Fund For Nature: Frightening vs. More Frightening
9. Deforestation Continues With The Turn Of A Page
The Unhate Foundation by United Colors of Benetton, decided to play with a little photoshop. lol.
11. Elm Grove Police Department: Slower Is Better
12. Air Pollution Kills 60.000 People A Year
13. Bird Conservation: If You Don’t Pick It Up They Will
14. What We See When You Smoke
15. Animal Anti-Cruelty League: That’s Not A Football
16. Bangalore Traffic Police: Don’t Talk While Driving
17. Child Soldiers: It’s Not Happening Here, But It’s Happening Now
18. Censorship Tells The Wrong Story
19. Distracted Driving: Think Of Both Sides
20. Every 60 Seconds a Species Dies Out. Each Minute Counts
21. Innocence In Danger: Where’s The Pedophile?
22. Sexual Predators Can Hide In Your Child’s Smartphone
23. Smoking Causes Premature Aging
24. You’re Not A Sketch. Say No To Anorexia
25. Neglected Children Are Made To Feel Invisible. Stop Child Abuse Now
26. Global Action In The Interest of Animals: Plastic Bags Kill
27. What Goes Around Comes Around. Keep The Sea Clean
28. Tailgating Isn’t Worth It. Give Trucks Room
29. Sea Shepherd Conservation Society: When You See A Tuna, Think Panda
30. Sleepiness Is Stronger Than You. Don’t Drive Sleepy
31. See how easy feeding the hungry can be?
32. Causing Cancer By Yourself
33. Deforestation And The Air We Breathe: Before It’s Too Late
34. For The Homeless, Every Day Is A Struggle
35. The Prevention Beer Mug: Please Don’t Lose Control Over Your Drinking
36. One Child Is Holding Something That’s Been Banned In America To Protect Them. Guess Which One?
“We won’t sell Kinder Chocolate eggs in the interest of child safety. Why not assault weapons??
37. Breast Cancer Awareness Bra
Just a padded one sided bra.