- To provide innovative out-of-home media solutions.
- To help build brands and increase awareness for our clients.
- Founded in 2003.
- The informal Market Specialist.
- The team combined bring skills, knowledge and extensive media, marketing and sales experience.
- It is our intentions to further develop skills and impart knowledge to the pdi’s through training and practical experience.
- Front seat is 100% black owned and controlled
- 60% of management is female
- Front seat , where possible, uses empowered suppliers
Informal Market Specialist
We are the Informal Market Specialists
Every company is known for something.
At FrontSeat, we have consistently built our brand on being specialists when it comes to the informal Market environment. Testimony to this are our clients who have either branches or service centers nationwide. To name a few, we do national campaigns and activation for the following clients':
- MTN: Everywhere you go
- Transnet: Depots nationwide, across all provinces
- FNB: Nationwide
- Census: Nationwide
- KFC Cricket Sponsorship Signage: Nationwide
- XPS courier services: Nationwide
- EMS couriers: Nationwide
- Sizwe Health: PE, Durban, CapeTown and Gauteng
- Department of Transport signage: Nationwide
- Department of Labour Sigange: Nationwide
NAME A TOWN/ TOWNSHIP/ VILLAGE: – CHANCES ARE THAT WE HAVE BEEN THERE
In 2012, while developing a Key Node in Limpopo, FrontSeat was asked by a community to assist with the refurbishment of a church. We were touched by this, and decided to give back to a community in need. FrontSeat Spent R400k on the project. This included:
- An LED cross that illuminates automatically at night
- Re-painting of the building
- New roof
- Tilling of the interior
- New Lights for the interior.